Join our team
- You are excited about the progress and opportunities of modern gene and cell therapies?
- You want to boost your career and excel in advancing such therapies to the next level of commercialization?
- You want to join a young and dynamic team and to work right in the center of this revolution in modern medicine?
Here is your chance!
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is a center of expertise for the production of biopharmaceuticals. CEVEC offers two platform technologies, CAP®GT, a fully scalable manufacturing platform for viral vectors in modern gene and cell therapies, and CAP®Go, for the production of complex therapeutic proteins, vaccines and subcellular vesicles. For more information visit our website or follow us on Twitter and Linkedin.
For our rapidly expanding business, we are looking for a
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Managing and supporting customer relations and strategic partnerships with leading pharma and biotech companies in cell and gene therapies and protein therapeutics
- Representation of the company at customer visits and conferences
- Preparation of company presentations, fact sheets and technology brochures
- Preparation, communication and negotiation of contracts and licenses
- Compilation and design of marketing materials including web and social media content, in collaboration with marketing and communication agencies
- 2+ years experience in business development in the biotechnology sector
- Graduated in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, or equivalent; PhD a plus
- Ideally background in advanced therapies, gene and cell therapy, and viral vector manufacturing
- Strong communication and marketing skills, ideally experienced in web, online and social media presentation, with a great deal of energy and team player attitude
- Excellent command of English language is a must, of German language a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
Please send your application (cover letter and CV) to the following address:
+49 221 460208 00
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals GmbH
51105 Cologne, Germany