Join our team
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is a leading provider of high-performance cell technology for the manufacturing of advanced biotherapeutics from R&D to manufacturing scale. The company’s product portfolio comprises platform technologies for gene therapy viral vectors, viral vaccines, exosomes and complex recombinant proteins. ELEVECTA® is specifically designed for AAV manufacturing, while CAP® addresses Adenoviral vectors, Lentiviral vectors, and exosomes. CAP®Go is the platform of choice for complex recombinant proteins.
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is offering a position for a
LABOR MANAGER (M/F/D)
The vacant position is located within the Department of Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Lab Management and directly reports to the Department´s Director. In our team, we aim to ensure smooth laboratory workflows and efficient and successful processing of internal development projects as well as customer projects. Hereby, we closely interact with our colleagues in the scientific departments, with authorities, collaborators and our clients and act in compliance with quality and regulatory needs.
- Management of equipment
- Purchase and replacement of laboratory equipment and support during commissioning of laboratory equipment
- Monitoring and scheduling of required maintenance and repair activities
- Coordination of external and internal maintenance, calibration and cleaning activities
- Supplier and stock management
- Setting-up supplier agreements
- Monitoring of stocks and current delivery times of lab reagents
- Processing of complaints
- Team leadership
- Leading of the lab support team within the department
- Perspectively, the candidate takes over the position of the “Officer for Occupational Health and Safety” within the company
- Professional training as a technical assistant or holder of a Bachelor or Master degree in the fields of biotechnology, biology, biochemistry or pharmacy
- Practical experience and profound knowledge about laboratory workflows
- High level of communication skills and assertiveness while interacting with service technical personnel, suppliers, and customers
- Computer skills, proficient with Microsoft package
- Proficient in German and English (oral and written)
- First experience in human resources management and a professional training in Occupational Health and Safety regulations are considered a plus.
We offer you outstanding development opportunities in the young team of a fast-growing technology company with a strong proprietary intellectual property portfolio, friendly working environment, modern laboratory equipment and attractive remuneration.
Please send your application via e-mail either in German or in English to:
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals GmbH