JOIN OUR TEAM
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals, based in Cologne, is a leading provider of high-performance cell technology for manufacturing advanced biotherapeutics. The company’s product portfolio comprises platform technologies for gene therapy viral vectors, viral vaccines, exosomes, and complex recombinant proteins. Our unique ELEVECTA® platform is specifically designed for AAV manufacturing, while CAP® Ad addresses adenoviral vectors. In addition, CAP® Go is the platform of choice for complex recombinant proteins.
We are looking for a
RESEARCH ASSISTANT IN MOLECULAR BIOANALYTICS (M/W/D)
- Performance of analytical methods to characterize virus produced by ELEVECTA cells (qPCR, ELISA, SDS-PAGE and WB, HPLC, etc.) as well as active participation in the development of such methods.
- Performance of small- and research scale purification of AAV via FPLC
- Analysis, documentation and presentation of results in internal meetings
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Biology, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Science or an educational background as BTA/CTA or equivalent
- Experience in analytical protein-based assays is a must
- Experience in protein purification via FPLC and analysis via HPLC is a plus
- Motivated, structured and reliable way of working
- Flexible and proactive attitude towards changing needs
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
If you are interested, please send us your application (cover letter, resume, and certificates merged in a single pdf document) in English language to the following email address:
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals GmbH