Join our team
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is a leading provider of high-performance cell technology for the manufacturing of advanced biotherapeutics from R&D to manufacturing scale.
The company’s product portfolio comprises platform technologies for gene therapy viral vectors, viral vaccines, exosomes and complex recombinant proteins. ELEVECTA® is specifically designed for AAV manufacturing, while CAP® addresses adenoviral vectors, lentiviral vectors, oncolytic viruses and exosomes. CAP®Go is the platform of choice for complex recombinant proteins.
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is offering a position for a
Scientist Cell Line Development (m/f/d)
We are seeking a highly talented and passionate cell biologist, who also has a deep understanding of molecular biology and virology for our cell line development team.
- Work on the development and optimization of our cell-based production platform
- Project management of customer projects as well as internal projects
- Work in close collaboration with external partners
- Write project plans, scientific reports and SOPs
- Supervise and train technical staff
- Present the results of your research in internal meetings and at scientific conferences and contribute to the generation of scientific papers and patents
- You hold a Ph.D. in Biology, Biotechnology, or equivalent, and you have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of mammalian cell biology techniques, in particular experience in the generation of stable cell lines and single cell cloning.
- Widespread experience in common subsequent analytical methods such as (but not restricted to) pPCR/ddPCR, ELISA, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE.
- You have got extensive experience in project management and in leading interdisciplinary teams.
- You are a strong team player with excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
If you are interested, please send us your application (cover letter, resume, and certificates) to the following address (e-mail):
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals GmbH
51105 Cologne, Germany