Join our team
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is a leading provider of high-performance cell technology for the manufacturing of advanced biotherapeutics from R&D to manufacturing scale.
The company’s product portfolio comprises platform technologies for gene therapy viral vectors, viral vaccines, exosomes and complex recombinant proteins. ELEVECTA® is specifically designed for AAV manufacturing, while CAP® addresses adenoviral vectors, lentiviral vectors, oncolytic viruses and exosomes. CAP®Go is the platform of choice for complex recombinant proteins.
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is offering a position for a
Senior Scientist Molecular Biology (m/f/d)
We are seeking a highly talented and passionate molecular biologist, who also has a deep understanding of cell biology and virology for our newly founded molecular biology team.
- Work on the development and optimization of our cell-based technology production platform
- Lead innovative research, and interact with internal and external scientists towards the implementation of new technologies
- Project management of customer projects as well as internal projects
- Work in close collaboration with external partners
- Write project plans, scientific reports and SOPs
- Supervise and train technical staff
- Present the results of your research in internal meetings and at scientific conferences and contribute to the generation of scientific papers and patents
- You hold a Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Bioengineering, or equivalent, and you have at least 3 years of work experience
- In-depth knowledge of molecular biology methods, in particular experience in the establishment of new qPCR/ddPCR protocols
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and common subsequent analytic methods such as (but not restricted to) activity assays, ELISA, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE would be a strong plus
- You have got extensive experience in project management and in leading interdisciplinary teams
- You are a strong team player with excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
If you are interested, please send us your application (cover letter, resume, and certificates) to the following address (e-mail).