Join our team
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is a leading provider of high-performance cell technology for the manufacturing of advanced biotherapeutics from R&D to manufacturing scale.
The company’s product portfolio comprises platform technologies for gene therapy viral vectors, viral vaccines, Exosomes and complex recombinant proteins. ELEVECTA® is specifically designed for AAV manufacturing, while CAP® addresses Adenoviral vectors, Lentiviral vectors, Oncolytic viruses and Exosomes. CAP®Go is the platform of choice for complex recombinant proteins.
CEVEC is offering a position for a
Technical Assistant Viral Vectors (M/F/D)
To further strengthen our Viral Vector group, we are offering an exciting opportunity for a Technical Assistant. This person will work as part of a team responsible for conducting experiments for viral vectors production in a wide variety of inspiring new projects. This laboratory-based role also involves regular presentations of experimental outcomes to other scientific groups at CEVEC Pharmaceuticals and/or customers. In this role, you are also expected to contribute to CEVEC´s relentless commitment to continuously improving our processes.
- Plan and perform general cell culture processes associated with viral vector production (small scale) following established and newly developed protocols and SOPs.
- Execute analytical and molecular biology assays, including but not limited to qPCR/ddPCR, ELISA, Western Blot, and SDS-PAGE.
- Maintain robust documentation of the laboratory work and follow quality control guidelines.
- Analyse experimental data with various programs, interpreting results and drawing a conclusion.
- Communicate experimental results in the form of presentations in cross-functional team meetings at CEVEC, suggesting improvements and ideas for the design of future experiments required to achieve project goals.
- Participate in laboratory maintenance tasks.
- Professional training as a technical assistant or laboratory assistant in biotechnology, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or pharmacy.
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge in mammalian cell culture maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in transient transfection is highly appreciated.
- Experienced in standard analytical and molecular biology techniques and assays, including but not limited to SDS-PAGE, ELISA, qPCR/ddPCR, and plasmid cloning.
- Ability to work as part of a team, follow and adjust protocols, conduct, interpret, and optimize SOPs; and, express adaptability/flexibility to work with changing priorities.
- Computer skills, proficient with Microsoft package or equivalent.
- Proficient in English (both oral and written) with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please send your application (cover letter, CV and certificates) in English to