Join our team
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is a leading provider of high-performance cell technology for the manufacturing of advanced biotherapeutics from R&D to manufacturing scale.
The company’s product portfolio comprises platform technologies for gene therapy viral vectors, viral vaccines, exosomes and complex recombinant proteins. ELEVECTA® is specifically designed for AAV manufacturing, while CAP® addresses Adenoviral vectors, Lentiviral vectors, and exosomes. CAP®Go is the platform of choice for complex recombinant proteins.
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals is offering a position for a
Technical Assistant Upstream Process Development (USP) (M/F/D)
The USP development group at CEVEC is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for recombinant viral vectors for gene therapy and glycoproteins using suspension mammalian cell lines as a production platform. To further strengthen our USP group, we are looking for a Technical Assistant.
You will work in a team, which is responsible for conducting experiments from small- to mid-scale bioreactors in a wide variety of exciting new projects. Results are evaluated together with the team members and regularly presented to the other scientific groups at Cevec and/or customers. Beside experimental activities, general lab tasks are part of the job. We have a strong focus on continuously improving our processes, to which you are also expected to contribute.
- Professional training as a technical assistant or laboratory assistant in the fields of biotechnology, biology, chemistry, biochemistry or pharmacy.
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge in mammalian cell culture and analytics (productivity).
- Hands-on experience in process development with suspension cell culture, ideally in stirred-tank bioreactors. Experience with fed-batch and perfusion processes is a plus.
- Experience in clarification methods is desirable.
- Computer skills, proficient with Microsoft package or equivalent.
- Proficient in German and English (oral and written) and strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please send your application (cover letter, CV and certificates) in English to
CEVEC Pharmaceuticals GmbH
51105 Cologne, Germany